Books about Seventh-day Adventist beliefs including the Sabbath, the Heavenly Sanctuary and the Mark of the Beast
Discover vital Seventh-day Adventist truths such as the Sabbath, the reality of the Heavenly Sanctuary and the importance of the 10 Commandments. Some of the books discuss the Bible prophecies of Daniel and Revelation which contain important messages for the end times to help you prepare for the second coming of Christ and avoid receiving the mark of the beast. There is also a book about the Messianic prophecies and how they were fulfilled in the life of Christ. These books are written by Seventh-day Adventist author Marc Rasell who studied at Newbold College and received an MA in Religion accredited by Andrews University.
Question addressed in the books include:
- Do we need to observe the 10 Commandments
- Do we need to keep a literal Sabbath
- What is the mark of the beast
- Is the heavenly sanctuary real and what is its purpose
- Why is spiritualism so dangerous
- Discover the Biblical principle of religious liberty
- What is Babylon and how do we avoid her downfall
- The investigative judgement and how can I be sure I am saved
For more information about the books please click one of the links:
(or to obtain a copy go to Marc Rasell's Books on Amazon
The Investigative Judgement: Am I Saved?
- How can I be sure I am saved?
- The importance of the heavenly tribunal
- Seven steps to becoming an overcomer
- Christ our all powerful Mediator
- The vindication of God's character and law
Religious Liberty and the Fall of Babylon
- Religious Liberty is a Biblical principle that man was created with a free will
- Satanic forces have worked down the ages to persecute those who are faithful to God's commandments
- God is calling people to come out of Babylon before it is too late, a symbol of the corrupt churches that break God's law, turn to civil power for support, and persecute God's commandment keeping people
- True liberty and the law of God
The Mark of the Beast and the Seal of God
- This book looks at the how the mark of the beast and the seal of God relate to character and personal holiness
- Those who receive the seal of God become like Jesus, but those who receive the mark of the beast become like the beast
- Find out whether this is a visible mark or whether something more subtle is involved
- The world is being brought into a crisis when the loyalty of all people will be tested to see if they will accept God's seal or choose to believe a lie and receive the mark of the beast
Unlocking the Messianic Prophecies
- Messianic prophecies in the Hebrew Bible and their fulfillment
- Sufferings of the Messiah
- His role as priest
- The divinity of the Messiah
- His resurrection from the dead
- The messianic kingdom
(Note: a Hebrew language translation of this book is also available)
The Final Deception and Its Antidote
- The Apostle Paul outlined a final apostasy in the latter days
- The book looks at the nature of this apostasy and how it leads to darkness, rebellion, delusion, apostasy and finally destruction
- However, there is an antidote which affirms everything the counterfeit denies
Nehemiah the Sabbath Reformer
- Nehemiah the Sabbath Reformer is a devotional book which recounts the exciting story of Nehemiah and the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem under intense opposition.
- Despite threats, accusations and intimidation, Nehemiah and the people resolutely worked to repair the walls of the city, trusting in God for safety.
- The story has deep spiritual lessons for God's people at the end of time when they will be called to repair the breaches made in the law of God.
- Although the walls have been damaged the foundations remain; a work of reformation will restore the Sabbath which is the biggest hole that has been made in the wall of God's law.
- The last two chapters discuss the origin of the Sabbath and the moral law and how this relates to the gospel.
- Nehemiah's amazing story offers you a powerful gospel lesson you won't forget!
Exploring the Heavenly Sanctuary: Understanding Seventh-day Adventist Theology
- Exploring The Heavenly Sanctuary is a judicious interpolation and interpretation for layman
and scholar of the main points of Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) theology by Seventh-day Adventist author Marc Rasell
- Christ is revealed as our High Priest who intercedes for us in the
Heavenly Sanctuary (Heavenly Temple). This is the heart of the Seventh-day Adventist message
- The book addresses issues such as, Can we be sure there is a real temple in heaven?
- What is the purpose of the heavenly sanctuary?
- When does The Judgment start?
- Do we need to keep the Ten Commandments?
- Should we observe a literal Sabbath?
- What is the Investigative Judgement and how to calculate 1844 AD from the book of Daniel
- What is the function of the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place in the heavenly sanctuary; when did Jesus enter them and what is he doing there
- See how the Biblical Prophecies of the Book of Daniel (chapters 2,7-9) together with the books of Leviticus, Hebrews and Revelation form the basis of the heavenly sanctuary doctrine
- And much more of vital importance to Christians awaiting the details of redemptive
Bible prophecies coming to their conclusions
- The heavenly sanctuary reveals Jesus who ever intercedes for us (Hebrews 7:25)
adventtruth.co.uk Copyright © 2013-2014. All Rights Reserved.