Principles of Our Faith
- GOD our Creator.
- Jesus Christ our Saviour.
- The Holy Spirit our Comforter.
- Salvation by grace through faith.
- The Bible our guide.
- The imminent return of our Lord.
- The Ten Commandments and the example of Jesus as our standard of conduct.
- The seventh day as God's Sabbath, from sunset Friday until sunset Saturday.
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit to the church.
- Healthful living, remembering that our bodies are temples of the Holy Ghost.
- The mortality of man and resurrection of the saved to eternal life at Christ's return.
- Observing the Ordinance of Humility and the Lord's Supper.
- Baptism by immersion.
- The return of one-tenth of our income to the Lord.
- The support of the Gospel by willing missionary service and gifts as the Lord prospers us.
- Avoiding worldliness in our deportment, recreation, and attire.
- Loyalty to the church and its organizations, refraining from any word or deed that might tarnish its fair name.
Note: This list is taken from the book "Fundamentals of the Seventh-day Adventist Faith", 1941, British Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, Watford, page 72.
| Home | Books | Downloads | Newsletter | Bible Studies | Quizzes | Constitution | Contact us | Other Books | Tracts |
adventtruth.co.uk Copyright © 2013-2015. All Rights Reserved.